Welcome to samapro.co.za.
Samapro and its affiliates provide their services to you subject to the following conditions. When you visit samapro.co.za you automatically accept these conditions. Please read below.
All content included on this site, such as text, photographs, logos, graphics, button icons, data compilations and software, and the selection, arrangement and layout thereof are the property of Samapro or licensed to Samapro and as such, are protected by South African and international copyright laws.
Attempts to upload information or change information on the Samapro’s Web Site are strictly prohibited unless specifically authorized in writing by Samapro. This prohibition does not apply to a user providing information through an online form created by Samapro for that purpose.
4. Third Party Links
- You are granted a limited, revocable, and nonexclusive right to create a hyperlink to the home page of the Samapro Web Site as long as the link does not portray Samapro or its affiliates, in a false, misleading, derogatory, or otherwise offensive manner.
- The Samapro Web Site may contain hypertext links to other sites on the internet. However, Samapro is not responsible for any information contained in other internet sites, nor is it liable for any inaccurate, defamatory, offensive, or illegal materials found on other Internet websites.
5. Disclosures Required by Section 43 of the South African Electronic Communications and Transaction Act
- The full name and legal status of the web site owner is SAMAPRO TRADING CC registered in South Africa under the Registration Number /07 2007/173932/23
- The full address of the web site owner is
Unit 6, 2 Longships House, Longships Avenue
PO Box 1697, Plettenberg Bay, 6600
Western Cape, Rep of South Africa
- Membership to self-regulatory or accreditation bodies: None
- Codes of conduct to which this web site subscribes: None
- Legal persons: S.R. Perez;D.Rowlands
- Physical address for receipt of legal service: Ground Floor Sable house, 52 Grosvenor Road, Fairway Office Park, Bryanston
- Main business: import /export of agricultural produce and related products
6. Disclaimer of Warranties and Limitation of Liability
- Subject to the provisions of sections 43(5) and 43(6) of the Electronic Communications and Transactions Act, Samapro shall not be liable for any damage, loss or liability of whatsoever nature arising from the use or inability to use this Web Site or the services or content provided from and through this web site. Furthermore, Samapro makes no representations or warranties, implied or otherwise, that, amongst others, the content and technology available from this web site are free from errors or omissions or that the service will be 100% uninterrupted and error free.
- This web site is supplied on an “as is” basis and has not been compiled or supplied to meet the user’s individual requirements. It is the sole responsibility of the user to satisfy itself prior to entering into this agreement with Samapro that the service available from and through this web site will meet the user’s individual requirements and be compatible with the user’s hardware and/or software.
- Information, ideas and opinions expressed on this site should not be regarded as professional advice or as the official opinion Samapro, and users are encouraged to consult professional advice before taking any course of action related to information, ideas or opinions expressed on this site.
7. Governing Law
This web site0 is operated from the Republic of South Africa, and thus the South African Law governs the use or liability to use this web site and these terms and conditions.
01 July 2012
At Samapro we recognize that privacy is important to you.
How we collect information and how we use it:
A number of services that we offer do not require you to register for an account or provide any personal information to us. In order to provide our full range of services, however, we may collect the following types of information:
- User communications – When we receive emails or other communications at Samapro, we may retain these in order to process your inquiries, respond to your requests and improve our services.
- Cookies – This site uses industry-standard Google Analytics cookies to provide anonymous statistics on website activity. No personal information is collected about you or your computer.
Samapro processes personal information only for the purposes for which it was collected and in accordance with this Policy. We monitor our collection, storage and processing practices to ensure that we only collect, store and process the personal information which is needed to provide or improve our services.
Changes to this policy
Please feel free to contact us any time through this Web Site, if you have any additional questions or concerns.